Save My Child's Seat
We're excited to welcome your child
to Providence KIDS on Sunday mornings.
You can help us be prepared to welcome your child safely and efficiently by saving their seat for Providence KIDS.
Please familiarize yourself with the information below.
How to Save Your Child's Seat for Providence KIDS
After clicking the "save my child's seat" button below, a new window will open where you will choose the date and service time you wish to attend, and complete the signup process for your child.
What to Expect in Providence KIDS
Your family’s safety is very important to us. We have implemented a number of measures based on CDC, TN Health Department, and Wilson County Schools guidelines to help your child more safely participate on Sunday mornings. We will also need your help to allow all our families and kids to be more comfortable and more safe.
What We Are Doing
- Temperature Checks: During check-in, your child will be temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer to make sure they do not have a temperature of more than 100.3 degrees.
- Screening Volunteers: All staff and volunteers will be pre-screened for any COVID-related symptoms or exposure before each service. Staff and volunteers will wear face coverings and sanitize their hands regularly.
- Additional Cleaning: Cleaning and sanitizing of toys and high-touch surfaces will be performed between each service.
- Hand Sanitizing: All children will be asked to sanitize their hands before they enter the classroom. Hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged in the classroom when needed.
- Reduced Class Sizes: We are reducing our class sizes so children can spread out and be more safe.
- Donuts, Juice, Snacks: No food or drinks will be served at this time.
What We Are Asking You to Do
- Personal Health Considerations: If your child or someone in your household is sick, exhibiting symptoms, or has had close contact with a person with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and enjoy our worship online, Sunday mornings at 8:00, 9:15 & 10:45.
- Keep your distance: We are asking each household to practice physical distancing and remain 6 feet from others whenever possible. Please be especially mindful of this while entering and leaving the building and in the Prov KIDS hallway.
- One Adult per Household: To allow more physical distance in our Prov KIDS hallway, we ask that only one adult drop off and pick up your child in the classroom. Please remain in the hallway when dropping off and picking up your child so that the children’s classrooms do not become crowded.
- Face Coverings: We are following school guidelines on face coverings. We know it is not always practical with little ones, but we are asking everyone to wear masks if possible.
- Hugs and High Fives: We can’t wait to see you! But at this time, to care for everyone and promote safe social distancing, we have asked all staff and volunteers to refrain from hugs and high fives with your kids, and we are asking all of our Prov KIDS families to do the same.
- Bring Your Bible: We encourage all 2nd - 5th graders to bring their own Bible each Sunday to have it available for lessons.
- Save Your Seat: To allow us to maintain reduced class sizes and make it possible for everyone to join us in a safe and orderly way, please let us know your child is coming to Prov KIDS by saving a seat using the button at the top of this page.