Welcome Weekend –
Rising 6th Graders
For Students That Have
Completed 5th Grade
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JUL 19
Welcome Weekend is the first opportunity for our rising 6th graders to participate in a Providence Students event. We would love to have the chance to get to know them and get them excited about joining our Student Ministry during this weekend of worship, study, friendship, and fun. Middle school is a big transition for our students, and we believe a connection to God, caring adult leaders, and other Christian students is a great support to them at this time in their lives!
Here are the details:
- Friday, Jul 28, 4:45 PM: Meet at Providence Church
- We will travel by bus to Deer Run Camp in Thompson’s Station, TN
- Students will participate in worship sessions and group activities.
- Sunday, Jul 30 @ 12:00 PM: Pick up your student at Providence Church
- Cost: $150
- Scholarships are available if it will allow your student to attend. Please contact Rachel Armstrong for more information.
- Your registration includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Five meals
Further information will be provided as our trip draws closer.
Register for Welcome Weekend
The Welcome Weekend registration deadline has passed. To be added to the waiting list, please email Rachel Armstrong at email@example.com.