Haiti Mission Trip
Providing Vacation Bible School to Haitian Children
Join a mission team traveling to Lanzac, Haiti, through a partnership with the non-profit, Grace & Glory. Grace & Glory, started by Providence Church members Tanna and Chad Clark, owns and operates the Benevolence School, which educates and feeds more than 200 children. While on the ground in Haiti, we provide a Vacation Bible School program to the students, visit family homes, and provide humanitarian relief.
How You Can Serve
- Vacation Bible School leaders
- Miscellaneous tasks
- Love, compassion, and relationship building
One week. Our trip typically takes place during summer break.
- Students must have completed the 8th grade and be 14 years of age within 30 days of the trip departure date
- Adequate physical condition
- Background check
- Some immunizations suggested
Prior to each trip we host an information meeting where you will learn:
- About the Haitian culture
- What to expect
- Travel dates
- Possible projects we will undertake
- How to prepare for the trip
- Estimated costs (approximately $2,000 per person)
Registration is not a commitment to going, but it helps us determine trip interest, send an information meeting reminder, and provide additional details following the information meeting. Register today and we’ll be in touch in the months leading up to our next trip.