Haiti Mission Trip
Providing Vacation Bible School to Haitian Children
Please note: Due to coronavirus, all mission trips are currently on hold. We look forward to continuing them once it’s safe to do so.
Join a mission team traveling to Lanzac, Haiti, through a partnership with the non-profit, Grace & Glory. Grace & Glory, started by Providence Church members Tanna and Chad Clark, owns and operates Grace and Glory Academy, which educates and feeds 300 children in preschool to 9th grade. While on the ground in Haiti, we provide a Vacation Bible School program to the students, visit family homes, work on sponsorship projects, and provide humanitarian relief.
2021 Trips are on hold due to COVID-19. More Information will be posted as soon as possible.
How You Can Serve When On A Mission Trip
- Vacation Bible School leaders
- Miscellaneous tasks
- Love, compassion, and relationship building
One week. Our trip typically takes place during summer break.
- Students must have completed the 8th grade and be 14 years of age within 30 days of the trip departure date
- Adequate physical condition
- Background check
- Some immunizations suggested
Prior to each trip we host an information meeting where you will learn:
- About the Haitian culture
- What to expect
- Travel dates
- Possible projects we will undertake
- How to prepare for the trip
- Estimated costs (approximately $2,000 per person)