Clinton, Oklahoma Mission Trip
Providing This Native American Community With a Vacation Bible School Program
Each summer a mission team provides Vacation Bible School in Clinton, OK, a Native American community comprised of the Cheyenne and Arapaho tribes. We also perform miscellaneous service projects at the church and community center. This unique opportunity makes for a great first mission trip for youth and adults alike!
How You Can Serve
- Vacation Bible School teachers and support
- Miscellaneous improvement projects
- 5–7 consecutive days during the summer
- Students must have completed the 6th grade and be 12 years of age within 30 days of the trip departure date
- Background check
Each spring we host an information meeting, where you will learn:
- About the Cheyenne and Arapaho culture
- What to expect
- Travel dates
- Possible projects we will undertake
- How to prepare for the trip
Registration is not a commitment to going, but it helps us determine trip interest, send an information meeting reminder, and provide additional details following the information meeting. Register today and we’ll be in touch in the months leading up to our next trip. Trip planning typically begins in March.