Clinton, Oklahoma Mission Trip
Providing This Native American Community With a Vacation Bible School Program
Please note: Due to coronavirus, all mission trips are currently on hold. We look forward to continuing them once it’s safe to do so.
Each summer a mission team provides Vacation Bible School in Clinton, OK, a Native American community comprised of the Cheyenne and Arapaho tribes. We also perform miscellaneous service projects at the church and community center. This unique opportunity makes for a great first mission trip for youth and adults alike!
How You Can Serve
- Vacation Bible School teachers and support
- Miscellaneous improvement projects
- 5–7 consecutive days during the summer
- Students must have completed the 6th grade and be 12 years of age within 30 days of the trip departure date
- Background check
Each spring we host an information meeting, where you will learn:
- About the Cheyenne and Arapaho culture
- What to expect
- Travel dates
- Possible projects we will undertake
- How to prepare for the trip