We're excited to welcome you in the building on Sunday mornings.
Providence KIDS is back and ready to welcome your children
on Sunday mornings.
Please familiarize yourself with the information below.
This page will be updated as needed to reflect the most up-to-date information.
What to Expect in Worship
For those who feel comfortable and choose to gather in person during this time, please know your safety is very important to us. We have implemented a number of measures to help you safely and confidently return to worship. We will also need your help to allow everyone in attendance to be more comfortable and safe.
What We Are Doing
- Additional Cleaning: Cleaning and sanitizing measures will be performed between each service.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: Additional hand sanitizer stations will be available at entrances and throughout the building.
- Screening Volunteers: All staff and volunteers will be pre-screened for any Covid-related symptoms before each service.
- Hands-free Experience: All doors will be open for you wherever possible. We will not be passing offering baskets, but baskets will be available at the back of the Worship Center. We will not be passing out programs or pens.
- Seat Spacing: We have reduced our seating area to one-third capacity and removed rows to enable households to sit at least 6 feet apart from other families.
- Coffee, Donuts, Water Fountains: No food or drinks will be served at this time.
- Connect and Welcome Areas: To encourage you not to gather inside, our lobby will not be staffed in between services. However, we would love to see you outside, and we encourage you to take any conversations outside after the service. Whether inside or outside, please be mindful of others and practice safe social distancing.
- Handshakes & Hugs: At this time, out of consideration and care for everyone and to promote safe social distancing, we have asked all staff and volunteers to refrain from handshakes and hugs, and we are asking all of our guests to do the same. We appreciate your help and cooperation with this as we work together to keep everyone comfortable and safe.
What We Are Asking You to Do
- Personal Health Considerations: If you are sick, exhibiting symptoms, or have had close contact with a person with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and enjoy our worship online, Sunday mornings at 8:00, 9:15 & 10:45.
- Keep Your Distance: We are asking each household to practice physical distancing and remain 6 feet from others whenever possible. Please be especially mindful of this while entering and leaving the facility and throughout our common areas.
- Spread Out a little: Please leave 3 empty seats between you and others who are not part of your family or household. Our ushers will be available to help you find a seat if needed.
- Face Coverings or Masks: Everyone should bring and wear face coverings while in the building.
- At-Risk Groups: If you are elderly or have underlying medical conditions that would put you at higher risk, we recommend that you not attend and instead join us by worshiping online from home.
- Save Your Seat: Because seating is now more limited to enable physical distancing, and to make it possible for everyone to join us in a safe and orderly way, we are asking everyone to save your seat for an upcoming service.
What to Expect in Providence KIDS
Your family’s safety is very important to us. We have implemented a number of measures based on CDC, TN Health Department, and Wilson County Schools guidelines to help your child more safely participate on Sunday mornings. We will also need your help to allow all our families and kids to be more comfortable and more safe.
What We Are Doing
- Temperature Checks: During check-in, your child will be temperature checked with a no-touch thermometer to make sure they do not have a temperature of more than 100.3 degrees.
- Screening Volunteers: All staff and volunteers will be pre-screened for any COVID-related symptoms or exposure before each service. Staff and volunteers will wear face coverings and sanitize their hands regularly.
- Additional Cleaning: Cleaning and sanitizing of toys and high-touch surfaces will be performed between each service.
- Hand Sanitizing: All children will be asked to sanitize their hands before they enter the classroom. Hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged in the classroom when needed.
- Reduced Class Sizes: We are reducing our class sizes so children can spread out and be more safe.
- Donuts, Juice, Snacks: No food or drinks will be served at this time.
What We Are Asking You to Do
- Personal Health Considerations: If your child or someone in your household is sick, exhibiting symptoms, or has had close contact with a person with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and enjoy our worship online, Sunday mornings at 8:00, 9:15 & 10:45.
- Keep Your Distance: We are asking each household to practice physical distancing and remain 6 feet from others whenever possible. Please be especially mindful of this while entering and leaving the building and in the Prov KIDS hallway.
- One Adult per Household: To allow more physical distance in our Prov KIDS hallway, we ask that only one adult drop off and pick up your child in the classroom. Please remain in the hallway when dropping off and picking up your child so that the children’s classrooms do not become crowded.
- Face Coverings: We are following school guidelines on face coverings. We know it is not always practical with little ones, but we are asking everyone to wear masks if possible.
- Hugs and High Fives: We can’t wait to see you! But at this time, to care for everyone and promote safe social distancing, we have asked all staff and volunteers to refrain from hugs and high fives with your kids, and we are asking all of our Prov KIDS families to do the same.
- Bring Your Bible: We encourage all 2nd - 5th graders to bring their own Bible each Sunday to have it available for lessons.