Students Fall Kickoff
Rising 6th Graders – Recently Graduated Seniors Welcome
August 1 | 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Providence Church Parking Lot
After months of not being together, we are excited to gather in person for a time of worship, a quick word from Pastor Pierce, and finally, a fun large group game. Light snacks and bottled water will be provided but a meal will not be served. This will be a great time for students to enjoy being together again. If you have any questions, please contact Pierce Drake, Pastor of Students.
IMPORTANT: Register below for this free event.
Coronavirus Safety Precautions
Although we will be together, there are a few modifications as we keep health and safety a top priority. We want you to have all of the information so you can make an informed decision about your student’s attendance at this event:
- Parents are to enter the church property at the entrance across from the Del Webb entrance.
- Drop your student off at the top of the church parking lot by the awning.
- Students will go to a check-in table for a temperature check and sign a waiver, steps we are taking to ensure everyone’s health and safety. The waiver your student will sign is as follows:
- I have no signs of a fever or a measured temperature above 100.3 degrees within the past 24 hours.
- I have no COVID-19 related symptoms, such as a cough or trouble breathing, within the past 24 hours.
- I have not had “close contact” (within 6 feet) with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19.
- I have not been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official.
- I will wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- I will social distance by maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet from others when possible.
- When close contact with another person is unavoidable, I will wear a mask.
- After checked-in, students will receive a free giveaway bag and t-shirt, and make their way to an assigned area of the parking lot. The set-up will be similar to our drive-in worship nights with the stage on the bottom tier of the parking lot. Middle school students will be on the lower tier of the parking lot and divided by grade level, and high school students will be on the middle tier, also divided by grade level. Students are encouraged to bring a blanket or folding outdoor chair. Each grade level will have an assigned section of the parking lot where they can get snacks, water, hand sanitizer, and masks. Small group leaders will be present in designated grade-level groups to ensure proper social distancing and other health standards are maintained.
- When we finish at 8:00 pm, students are to remain in their groups until their parents arrive. We ask that parents arrive for pick-up the same way you entered–through the entrance across from Del Webb. When you arrive, please call your student and have them make their way to your car. If your student does not have a phone we will have leaders at the top of the parking lot who will call your student’s small group leader on your behalf.
We look forward to seeing your students again for this amazing night of worship and fun!
Students Fall Kick-off Registration
Please register so we know how many students to expect!