Students SoundWaves Trip
TERRIFIC TUESDAY, JUL 19
SOUNDWAVES WATER PARK AT OPRYLAND
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JUL 10
- Available to students that have completed 6th grade thru graduated high school seniors.
- 9:00 AM: Meet at Providence Church for morning devotion and then travel by bus to SoundWaves.
- 4:00 PM: Student pick up at Providence Church
- Cost: $46, which includes:
- Scholarships are available if it will allow your student to attend.
- What to bring:
- One unopened water bottle no bigger than 20 oz.
- Money for additional drinks
- A change of clothes, if desired, for the drive home
- What to wear:
- Females are expected to wear a one-piece bathing suit or tankini that DOES NOT reveal the abdominal area or a dark tank top over a two-piece bathing suit.
- Males are expected to wear properly fitting trunks. No speedos.
- Please email Rachel Armstrong with any questions.