Online Care Group, Mondays at 7:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in our Online Care Groups. This group is limited in size and will meet via Zoom for 50 minutes. As much as we’d like to, we cannot meet for Care Night but we can still come together. This will be a time to start processing, together, this remarkable and extraordinary season that we are living through.
All of the same guidelines we apply to our in-person gatherings apply to our online calls as well.
- Please keep what is said in the group—in the group.
- Please use “I” statements when giving feedback about your experience of another group member. Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings.
- Group members are not required to talk but are encouraged to do so.
- Please limit sharing time to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to share.
- Please respect each other and do not judge or correct other group members.
- Please do not give advice, fix, or rescue other group members.
- Please do not cross-talk, for example: talking while others are talking or talking to one other person and not sharing with the whole group.
- Please respect the group by calling in on time.