Amazing work, Providence Church! 57 families representing 157 children are fully sponsored and registration is now closed.
If you need to be reminded of the Angel Tree details or check the information for the Angel you sponsored, please follow the directions below.
Thank you for your participation in Angel Tree. God Did It!
HOW IT WORKS
Click the link below to sponsor an Angel, but first, a few instructions:
- Feel free to spend only what your budget allows, but no more than $100. This helps ensure all students are treated relatively equal.
- Some of the wish lists are long. You are not being asked to purchase the entire list. It is provided so you have choices when shopping.
- Do your best to purchase requested gifts only. If you have trouble finding the requested gifts, you are welcome to try and find a similar item.
- Gift cards are NOT permissible for retailers that sell alcohol or tobacco products (i.e. Walmart, Target, Kroger, etc.). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Gift cards are welcome from retailers not selling alcohol or tobacco. Great options in our area include JC Penney, Academy Sports, Gamestop, Dicks Sporting Goods, Belk, Best Buy, Books-A-Million, etc.
- Bags and tags are available at the Connect Desk. Place all UNWRAPPED gifts together by child in a large, clear bag and affix the Angel Tree tag to the outside of your gift bag. Write on the tag the information you received when registering for your Angel: School Name, Family Number, Child Number.
- Please Return UNWRAPPED Gifts Sunday, December 15, 2019.
- If you need to check the information for the Angel you sponsored, please visit the registration page here.