Worship Without Walls
Serving Others on This Church-Wide Annual Day of Service
Worship Without Walls is our annual day of service. It’s a time when everyone who calls Providence Church home has the opportunity to serve people locally, regionally, nationally, and around the world. Worship Without Walls is centered around the four initiatives God has given us for the next ten years. We want to see:
- Everyone Fed: Hunger and food insecurity affects over 25% of our county’s residents.
- Everyone Free: Alcohol and drug addiction cripples individuals and families.
- Everyone Safe: Teen violence, domestic abuse, human trafficking are on the rise; First-responders are heroes.
- Everyone Ready: Education is vital to the flourishing of individuals and communities.
We hope you’ll be part of this amazing day, which is life-changing for those who are served and those who serve!
How You Can Serve
Opportunities vary each year and are announced leading up to the event. There are projects on the church campus as well as many throughout the community and surrounding area.
- Happens annually on a designated Sunday
- 1–3 hours for most projects
- Please see individual project descriptions for any requirements.
Join the Worship Without Walls Planning Team!
Thank you for registering to serve. Please note that this registration not for serving on Worship Without Wall Sunday. Those project registrations take place the four weeks leading up to Worship Without Walls. This registration is to assist in the planning and execution of Worship Without Walls. The Worship Without Walls Ministry Team Leader will reach out to you as planning begins each January.